Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paying Homage (pt.2)


Okay, so next up.....I will spotlight my boy Diamond D......I don't have to go down the catalog of his joints....I can go through many studio sessions...Tours!!!! Good times.....As an artist with the ground breaking "Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop" album solidified him as a force to be reckoned with.... Classic joints..... The sophmore album "Hatred, Passion & Infidelity" proved to be another stellar project. I was blessed to land a track on that album "JD's Revenge" The production across the entire Legendary "D.I.T.C" crew........speaks for themselves...Brand Nubians...Fat Joe....The Alkaholics....Ras Kass....Fugees....I mean the boy has produced for Natalie Cole!!!!!! It was a privilege to be a part of this movement....So, I take off my headphones....and salute you "The General" D-Squizzy, Ben Grimm..." Diamond is dope" Nuff Said!!!!!! Aight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment