Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Paying Homage (pt.1)

I could go on and on in regards to this topic, but since this will be sort of a miniseries, I am going to start with the person who got me involved with Dj'ing which would be my brother Dj KX. Giving some brief history if you didn't already have the inside scoop my Dj name use to be Dj Shaease(production credits read this way, it was really Shaeaze). I was a member of Diamond D & The Psychotic Neurotics, "Sally got a one track mind, Best Kept Secret, The ish is Real", you get the point( I will get deeper (shout to the Dj Deepa in the UK) into that story in pt.2, yes I was a psycho(hype man if you will alongside Wiz-One). My brother was Diamond's Dj. So rewinding a couple of years before that, I followed my brother around to neighborhood parties as he spun. The equipment would be in the house, so I started to indulge in this art form, which is still my passion to this day. So shouts to you Dj KX, thank you for not being the older brother who got annoyed when his sibling was around, and guiding me in this Hip-Hop!!!! Yep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment